Heilongjiang Nongken Hengyun Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Recruitment agents everywhere
Contact: Mr. Song
Address: Shuguang farm, Huanan County, Heilongjiang province.
1. The working principle of rotary tiller
Rotary tiller uses tractor output power to drive rotary blade cutting and turning soil, and the cut pieces of soil are thrown backward and impact with the fender to further break up the soil, then flat soil tray will be pulled flat surface, a complete farmland and rake operation.
Two. Correct use of rotary tiller.
1. Check every part before use, especially whether the rotary tiller is equipped with reverse and fixed bolts and the universal joint locking pin is reliable. If problems are found, they should be dealt with promptly and the safe rear can be used.
2. Before starting the tractor, the rotary tiller clutch handle should be allocated to the separation position.
In order to join the power in the lifting state, the rotary tiller can start only when the rotary tiller reaches the predetermined speed, and the rotary tiller can be slowly lowered to make the rotary tiller into the soil. It is strictly prohibited to start directly under the condition of rotary tillage knife to prevent damage to rotary tillage knives and related parts. It is strictly prohibited to rapidly decline the rotary tiller, and no turning back and turning is allowed after the rotary blade is put into the soil.
The rotary tiller shall not be lifted too high and the transmission angles at both ends of the universal joint shall not exceed 30 degrees without cutting off the power when turning on the ground. At the same time, the engine speed shall be reduced appropriately. When transferring the land or long distance walking, the rotary tiller power should be cut off and raised to the highest position and locked.
3. When the rotary tiller is in operation, it is strictly forbidden to approach the rotating parts, and no one is allowed behind the rotary tiller in case the blade is thrown. When checking rotary tiller, power must be cut off. When the rotating parts such as blades are replaced, the tractor must be turned off.
4. The speed of advance in tillage should be 2-3 km/h in dry land, 5-7 km/h in ploughed or raked land, and quicker in paddy field.
Remember, the speed should not be too high to prevent the tractor from overloading and damage the power output shaft.
5. When the rotary tiller works, the tractor wheels should walk on the uncultivated land to avoid compacting the cultivated land. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the wheel spacing of the tractor so that its wheels are located in the rotary tiller workspace. During the operation, we should pay attention to the walking method and prevent the other wheels from compacting the cultivated land.
Three, in the operation, if the cutter shaft is overwrapped with straw, it should stop and clean up in time to avoid increasing the load of the machine.
When rotary tillage, tractors and suspension parts are not allowed to take people to prevent injury by rotary tillers. Rotary tillage gear can be hung only when the auxiliary transmission rod is placed in the "slow" position when the rotary tillage unit of a walking tractor is used.
In case of reversing work, the auxiliary gear lever must be placed in neutral before hanging. In the rotary tillage, try not to use the steering clutch, and use the push pull armrest to correct the direction. When turning the ground, you should first reduce the throttle, lift the armrest, and then pinch the steering clutch, do not bend to prevent damage to parts.
Fourthly, after checking the connection of the rotary tiller, it is necessary to adjust the tillage depth, broken soil and plain soil in order to meet the requirements of agriculture.
1. Generally speaking, the working depth of rotary tiller should not be less than 10 cm. The rotary tiller matched with the walking tractor can adjust the depth of cultivated land by changing the tail wheel height and turning the adjusting handle when adjusting. Rotary tiller matched with wheeled tractor, tillage depth is controlled by hydraulic system. Before tillage depth is adjusted, the length of the pull rod on the tractor is adjusted until the rotary tiller and the drive shaft are basically in a plane, and then the unloader on the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder is adjusted to set the depth of soil penetration of the rotary tiller.
2. Horizontal adjustment in order to ensure the same depth of rotary tillage on the left and right sides, should check whether the knife tips on both sides of the same distance from the ground, if the distance from the ground is not consistent, should adjust the tractor pull rods on both sides, until the two sides of the rotary tillage knife from the ground distance is consistent.
3. Adjusting the angle between the drive shaft and the universal joint in order to make the drive shaft and the universal joint rotate smoothly. When the rotary tiller is connected well, the distance between the two sides of the rotary tiller and the rear wheel is measured with a ruler to judge whether the angle between the drive shaft and the forward direction is consistent. If the angle is not consistent, adjust the pull rod of the tractor, so that the rotary tiller is in the most favorable working state.
4. Adjusting the upward inclination angle of the gimbal can increase the power loss of the gimbal and easily damage the gimbal. For example, when turning the ground, cutting off the power of the rotary tiller before lifting will affect the work efficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to lift the rotary tiller in the transmission, but the lifting height must be limited. The tip of the knife is 15cm-20cm away from the ground.
5. According to different tillage requirements, blade adjustment is installed in three ways:
(1) The staggered mode is generally installed in the most commonly used staggered or screw mode, and the staggered mode is to install a left and right bent knife on the same plane. The blades at both ends of the outer axle of the knife are bent in all directions, so that the soil is not thrown to both sides, and the land is leveled and raked after cultivation.
(2) In the outward mode, the blades at both ends of the shaft are bent inward, and the blades in the middle are bent outward, which is called outward mode. After outward plowing, the soil is thrown to both sides to form a shallow ditch, which is suitable for removing all operations.
(3) In the inward way, the blades are bent toward the middle of the blade axis, which is suitable for tillage before tillage, and can also make the machine set work across the ditch. Note: when rearranging the blades, the blade edge should be in line with the rotation direction of the blade axis. Otherwise, the rotary tiller will shake in the work, and the machine parts will be damaged seriously.